Saturday, August 20, 2011

PurrView #25 - Chester's Street Art


As you all know, I am quite the kitty cat, but your beloved Pennies-- though not previously expressed in my blog-- is also an avid dog lover. Since my first pooch-- my little Pomeranian, Precious-- came into my life in 2002, my heart has been stolen by several canines, most specifically pitbulls. There is just something about dogs-- especially how they understand you in ways that no other human being could, and at times also comfort you in ways that no other human being could.

Dogs great and small grace our planet providing us with companionship, love, aid in time of need and even ENTERTAINMENT. Chester the dog is a little pooch with great skill, presence, artistic talent and fashion sense.

Chester the dog gives new meaning to "Street Art" as you will see below. Now presenting…

ELL-OH-ELL!
~Meow~
Pennies


No comments:

Post a Comment