Sunday, March 27, 2011

PurrView #1


Welcome to PurrView: Music, Art, Eclecticism...

My goal with this blog is to utilize the web to channel my thoughts, observations, reviews, and opinions on all things Music, Art, Entertainment, et cetera, that I behold and find fascinating or noteworthy....

I am a 27 year old woman from Viva Las Vegas, Nevada and I hope to one day be considered one of the most influential writers and/or journalists this side of the Mississippi and beyond!

 "PurrView" is a play on words (, as I tend to be a playful person.... when I'm not being a stone-cold bad ass, that is ;). It is a play on the word "Purview", which is defined by Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary as: " range of vision, understanding, or cognizance".
Personally, it seemed an appropriate title for the scope of my focus; in exploring aspects of "the scene" relating to things such as music, art, events, fashion and so forth as it relates to me and my generation. That extra "R" in the word seemed only befitting...

"PurrView: Music, Art, Eclecticism..." is my first go at blogging, as I'm emerging from the Stone(d) Age and moving into the Tech Age with the rest of humanity...

Happy blogging from PurrView!.... Meow....

~ Pennies~

No comments:

Post a Comment